MOMODa FOUNDATION, research-oriented development organization is looking for District Research Assistants (DRA) in different districts of Bangladesh. The DRAs will work for the Digital Lab Access in Bangladesh (D-LAB), a Randomized Controlled Trial based research project in the Education sector of Bangladesh.
Each District Research Assistant (DRA) is expected to do the following tasks:
- Will regularly(at least twice) visit the assigned schools (On average 14-18 schools in more than one upazilas) to identify any gaps in research activities.
- Will upload monitoring software and some educational video contents in each of the assigned schools, both of which will be provided.
- Will collect various types of data and submit it to the research team regularly.
- Will maintain regular communication with the Headmaster/Principals of Schools/Colleges, and Upazila Secondary Education officers to make the intervention successful.
- Any other tasks involved with the successful intervention of the research project, assigned by the research team.
- Should have good knowledge of using Google Sheets using smart phones.
- Should have sound knowledge of basic computer operations. (Checking the functionality of a Desktop/Laptop, Installation and Uninstallation of Software, Checking necessary space in different drives etc.)
- Previous experience of using SurveyCTO and Google Forms is advantageous.
- Should be willing to travel extensively in his/her area of work.
- Should be able to figure out and report the gaps/problems/barriers in the implementation of the intervention.
- DRAs must be local/present residents of the work location.
Timeline: The activities are expected to begin in mid-January 2024.
Work Location: 32 Upazilas in Different districts of Bangladesh. Each DRA is expected to work in two Upazilas.
Salary: BDT 25,000/- Monthly. Travel allowances will be paid separately.
Contract Duration: Initially the contract will be signed for 1 month.
Apply through this link: https://forms.gle/vxHXjsUYykETpQre7
Details of the work locations:
|No of DRA
|Dhaka South and North